Intensive Interaction Institute - Online Taster Workshop
Meeting the fundamental communication needs of people who have severe learning difficulties and/or autism
What is it?
A half day online taster workshop in the history, principles, techniques and outcomes of Intensive Interaction.
Find out about the nature of Intensive Interaction along with examples of it in practice.
Who is this for?
It will be of interest to anyone who is involved in the care, support or education children or adults with learning difficulties and/or autism, including social services staff, teachers and assistants, nurses, staff from voluntary organisations, therapists and indeed parents and other carers.
Everyone participating in this online workshop will:
- discover how Intensive Interaction came about
- be introduced to how it works and the wide ranging evidence of its success
- see some examples of Intensive Interaction being used with people who are at the early stages of social communication development
- have the opportunity to have discussions with other participants
Be entitled to attend:
- a full one-day General or Specialist Introduction Course at one of our venues at a 30% discount off the full price
- a full one-day online General or Specialist Introduction Course at a 30% discount off the full price
How much does it cost?
- £75 per person
- Participants are entitled to attend a full one-day course as above at a 30% discount off the full price
When are the next workshops taking place?
- Places are limited to 12 participants on each course