Reflective Practitioner - Module 2
Develop and implement expertise
This Module follows the Introduction Course - Module 1 - and will enable you to begin to use and apply reflective skills to your professional practice
This Module of the Intensive Interaction training programme is aimed at practitioners who wish to improve the way they interact by reflecting on their current Intensive Interaction practice
This Module is also a stepping stone for those who may wish to move on to Practitioner Mentor - Module 3 in the future
Intensive Interaction Reflective Practitioner
3 - 6 months online - avoiding major holiday periods
includes 3 mentored study full days
Recap of Intensive Interaction - Module 1
The Experiential Learning Cycle.
The Intensive Interaction ‘video feedback protocol’ on Intensive Interaction practice.
Video-evaluations of individual practice in relation to the protocol.
Reflective exercises in partnership with fellow trainees in developing reflective skills.
How to apply
You will need to attend a General or Specialist Introduction Course in order to be eligible to enrol on the Intensive Interaction Reflective Practitioner Module.
Enrolment on this Module is also open to those who have participated in a General or Specialist Introduction Course within 2 years of applying.
In order to enrol on Module 2 you will need to achieve a minimum score of 15/20 (75%) in the following multiple-choice questions as part of your Module 1 assessment.
Complete and submit this form - you will be asked to enter the Introduction: Module 1 course you attended
We will endeavour to send you feedback within 2 weeks, and if successful, instructions on how to enrol on the next available Reflective Practitioner Course
Certification valid for 2 years following successful completion with further opportunities for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) as a Practitioner and/or eligibility for entry to Practitioner Mentor - Module 3
Everyone completing this course will be in a position to:
- demonstrate the ability to reflect on Intensive Interaction practice, principles and techniques
- develop record-keeping skills in video and paper formats
- use and apply reflective skills to develop Intensive Interaction practice
- use the Intensive Interaction video feedback protocol
- give constructive feedback on others' Intensive Interaction practice
- use video and a reflective journal to develop understandings of specific Intensive Interaction issues
- recognise and articulate emergent Intensive Interaction outcomes
How much does it cost?
- £750.00 per person