Curriculum Documents for Schools
Buy the current Curriculum Documents for Schools Resources CD and receive the new and updated Resources CD FREE OF CHARGE – see below
The Intensive Interaction Specimen Documents included on the existing Resources CD are listed below
The Curriculum Documents for Schools is being updated. We are out of stock of the original printed packs.
The Resources CD is still available and includes electronic versions of all the documents.
You can buy the the Resources CD at a reduced price of £50.
As a bonus we will then send you the updated Resources CD when it becomes available FREE OF CHARGE.
NB: normal shipping rates will still apply
Here is the list of Intensive Interaction Specimen Documents included on the existing Resources CD
- The Story of Intensive Interaction
- Recognition and Endorsement of Intensive Interaction
- Intensive Interaction Curriculum Rationale
- General Communication Curriculum Rationale
- Intensive Interaction Classroom Guidelines
- Intensive Interaction Recording Sheets Booklet
- Example of Individual Education Programme – IEP
- Child-Centred Learning and Activity Session (CCLAS) Rationale
- Early Learning Rationale
- Statement on developmental pertinence
- Specimen school policy on touch and physical contact
- Intensive Interaction FAQs
- Intensive Interaction: The Published Research Summaries Document
- A Glossary of Intensive Interaction Terms