Intensive Interaction Institute
Good Practice Course
Becoming a good practitioner of Intensive Interaction techniques
A six month mentored course (with 3 tutored study days) to develop good Intensive Interaction practices using a combination of tutoring methods, including: video evaluation, expert presentations, facilitated discussions and other structured learning activities.
This course will be of interest to staff of all disciplines who work with adults and children with learning difficulties, including social services staff, teachers and assistants, nurses, staff from voluntary organisations, therapists and indeed parents and other carers.
All of the course processes and materials are designed to fulfil the following simple aims, so that by the end of the course, the trainee:
- will be able to fully understand the principles of Intensive Interaction
- will be a good practitioner in the techniques of doing Intensive Interaction
- will be able to usefully reflect on their own and others’ Intensive Interaction practices
- will be able to effectively recognise and record progress with Intensive Interaction.
Course Programme includes
- access to experienced and qualified Intensive Interaction tutors throughout the 6 months duration of the course
- all necessary teaching materials
- refreshments and lunch during the 3 tutored course study days
Continuous assessment by experienced course tutors
Book a place on the next course here
Download the Course Form
If you would like to book a place via a printed form for the next course starting in July 2017 you can download it here